Services at a glance
- Prototyping and pilot scale production
- Toll sintering of specimens from 10mm to 400mm
- Glove box handling for oxygen sensitive materials
- Material sourcing and longterm distribution
- Sieve granulation and dry mixing
- Tooling selection and procurement
- FEM modelling with © Engemini for optimized temperature distribution
- Laboratory services (SEM/EDX, micro hardness testing)
Benefits of Dr. Fritsch
- Highly qualified application engineers, some with more than 30 years of service, who get the best out of the machines and material
- Absolute confidentiality: As a pure mechanical engineer without our own sinter product development, we emphasize the absolute confidentiality of the development work.
- 70 years of experience in FAST/SPS
- Extensive selection in available FAST/SPS machines in our application centre (LSP 100, DSP 507, DSP 615, DSP 520, MSP 5)
- Collaboration with renowned research institutes
- Selected raw materials in stock and available at short hand
Available FAST/SPS sinter presses
Pressing Force [kN]
Electrode Dimensions [mm]
LSP 100 *
* The LSP 100 is equipped with our unique TRI-FORCE system, which enables pressureless sintering and thus effective degassing and liquid phase sintering.
Material procurement and analysis
Dr. Fritsch is the sole manufacturer of FAST/SPS machines, who also covers retrieving and processing of raw materials. We offer metal- and ceramic raw materials, coated and uncoated synthetic diamonds, as well as complementary services like dry mixing, sieve granulation and material analysis.