Economical and efficient
- Energy savings compared to conventional technologies are remarkable.
- The required temperatures and compacting forces are lower than with conventional sintering methods.
- Every temperature range (up to 2.400°C) is possible.
- Mechanical reworking of the workpieces is reduced to a minimum.
- Powder can be sintered directly onto the carrier.
- The machines are suitable also for small-batch production.
- Realization of extraordinary material combinations finally is possible.